Monday, December 29, 2008

Aloft by Westin




Okay I'm so excited about this hotel!I must say I'm a true fan of Westin hotels to start with. I always have a pleasant experience. Aloft is boutique hotel, the colors are vibrant, the staff is upbeat and friendly instead of the traditional (stuffy) hotel staff we have all become accustom to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boutique_hotel Additionally, all rooms come with an over sized shower and free hi-speed Internet. This will be my party venue for New Years Eve. The offer includes:
overnight aloft room for two
9 drink tickets on us
all night munchies
bubbly toast when the clock strikes 12
5 bands and dj jamn' till 2am
free parking for your ride
early check in starting at 12:00pm
late check out of 3:00pm
watch the games in W xyz on new years day
I'll post more pictures after my stay!
Hospitality Tip for the day: Greet a new person everyday!
Chy

1 comment:

none said...

Great review, thanks for the tip!