Monday, November 17, 2008

SOcially Chy Events!


Well hello all!

I'm Chy, a current student at a Les Roches Hospitality school in Chicagoland my concentration is meeting and event planning. Over the past six months I have been planning birthday parties, anniversary parties, fundraising galas, and I'm currently planning a wedding for next year. I feel really good about the progression I've made since I started school. I have had a passion for event planning since I was a teenager, then I didn't know it was something I could make a career out of. Today event planning especially wedding planning is huge all over the world. I eventually want to have my own event planning company. I am a strong believer of you get what you work for. I'm working really hard now to be successful after I finish school. This blog will be about my progression in the event planning world as I go through my last two years of school. I'm excited to document all events I have and even share some information and ideas to whoever's interested! I'm so excited about the future!

2 comments:

MS. ANG said...

HI CHY CHY IT'S ANGELA JUST WANTED TO SAY HI.

Sharai said...

Hey Chy. Keep up the good work and much success.