Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just some things I've been working on....


I thought I would share pics of two centerpieces I recently put together for one of my clients that really wanted fresh apples in the design. It's for a graduation party for her daughters. One is graduating from college with a B.A. in secondary education and the other is on her way to college majoring in education as well! Two snaps for the future!!!!! Since apples are the trademark for teachers, I think these fit perfectly. 



This one is a centerpiece made with grammy smith apples (I found some with a little pink in them) and cute colorful flowers and a simple bow.... I love this one for outdoor events!




This is a fresh cored red apple with a tea light candle in the center with fall leaves. The venue is a beautiful loft with exposed brick and dim lighting. Of course I will have tea light holders for the day of.

Chy








No comments: